Established in 1954, the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles manages approximately $1.1 billion of assets entrusted to it by over 1,300 families. The Foundation partners with donors to shape meaningful philanthropic strategies, magnify the impact of giving, and build enduring charitable legacies. Over the past 25 years, The Foundation has distributed over $1 billion in grants to thousands of nonprofits across a diverse spectrum. www.jewishfoundationla.org
For review/approval of your materials recognizing your grant from The Foundation, please contact our Marketing Department.
If you have questions about your grant award, agreement or reporting, please contact:
- Cutting Edge Grants: Naomi Strongin, Senior Program Officer
- General Community Grants: Warren Fong, Program Officer
- Next Stage Grants: Warren Fong, Program Officer
- Israel Grants: Sara Hahn, Program Officer
- Capital Grants: Sara Hahn, Program Officer